October is the Anniversary month for YAH. We will be starting our 8th year! We have several ways in which we will be celebrating this occasion:
- First, Please SAVE THE DATE! Sunday, October 10th at 10:00-1:00 is the Young at Heart Craft Sale. We have items for new babies, hats/mittens/scarves, teddy bears, quilts, Christmas Wreaths and other festive items, Halloween/Fall decorations, windchimes and other homemade goodies.
- We will be starting a Painting with WaterColors Class. This class officially starts on Tuesday, September 28th at 10:00-11:30.
- We will have a Yoga class starting in October. Stay tuned for the official start date and time.
- We are on track for the YAH website to be officially up and running October 1st. Feel free to take a peek and let us know what you think. https://youngatheartgr.org/ Help us to work out any kinks…. This is a website for you! It is meant to be helpful, inviting and to celebrate you! What do you like? What don’t you like? What would you like to see on the website? What would make it more user friendly?
- In collaboration with Faith Formation, we will be hosting a three-part series on Prayer Styles in October.
- More to come…
WE WANT YOU! If you are interested in any of these activities please let us know. Call 913-4419 or email email@example.com.
We are looking for an instructor to help lead a computer class. Please pass along their name and contact information if you know of anyone who may be interested.
We are also looking for volunteers who may like to help drive to outings, help host monthly Birthday Lunches, play Euchre, visit someone after surgery, or just work behind the scenes… Call 913-4419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
God’s Peace and Health,